Thursday, July 24, 2008

McLovin

I left Hawaii because my grandma passed. I'm going home tomorrow, but today i found out that one of my classmates passed. I can't even say that i dont understand, because the fact is that when it's our time to go you will go. But he was so young. And i really think that he was misunderstood by so any people. And i know that his passing will be something that brings people closer together, and that makes others wish that maybe they hadnt said some things to him, or even that they'd said a little more. But just like with my grandma i can say that i am comletely at peace with the type of friendship that we had.
When he was alive he brought so many people together. And he made so many people laugh. And he had a way of making people feel extra special, in a weird way.
I remeber the first time i met him he told me that i reminded me of a supermodel.
It really is sad that he's gone, but every memory that i have of him makes me smile.

Rest in Peace
David "McLovin" Aldridge

june 1990 - jul 2008

No comments: